Location: Somerville, MA; Manhattan, NY
- The ideal candidate should be a self-driven, dedicated individual with strong design and coding skills, who will work with Risk and Compliance to building surveillance models.
- This role requires comprehensive knowledges in software design, back end and front-end development, and DevOps automation.
- This individual will work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, DevOps and other teams in understanding surveillance model requirements, designing, implementing, and testing surveillance models in fast paced agile manner.
- In addition this individual should have strong interpersonal skills and feel comfortable working on a dynamic team.
- 3+ years of appropriate technical experience
- 2+ years of working experience of Java/Scala
- 1+ years of DevOps CI/CD experience on test and release automation
- Strong proficiency with Core Java with strong understanding of J2EE
- Strong Database experience preferably with DB2, SQL Server
- Complete SDLC process and Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Cloud experience preferred
- Spark on bigdata platform experience is a plus
- High quality software architecture and design methodologies and patterns
- Work experience on workflow and Rule engine
- Hands on Data Mining and analytical work experience
- Layered Architecture, Component based Architecture
- Experience with Scala-Design Patterns, preferably GoF set of patterns
- XML technologies including SAX, DOM, XSL, and SOAP
- Excel spreadsheet generation and use
- Unix OS , Scripting, Python or Perl
- Desired experience with Spring, Web services (Tomcat/Apache, Servlets), Data access APIs such as JDBC, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE
- Education: Bachelor or higher degree in computer science or related major