Location: Norcross, GA – Onsite
The WBW program offers Returners the resources and guidance they need to assist with the often difficult task of reentering the workforce after a career break. WBW is committed to helping you land a job in the shortest time possible by making every effort to match you to existing roles at WBW participating partner companies. This is a place where you can connect with mentors and advisors, get tips, and above all, get the support you need. The WBW program is always free for Returners.
WBW’s many partners are continually providing new job opportunities for their returners. The jobs are for individuals with a career gap, just like you. So don’t hesitate to apply.
- Primary Skills: Snowflake, SQL, Python, Tableau, Market Research
- Contract Type: W2
- Duration: 12 months contract
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
- Designs, builds, and oversees the deployment and operation of technology architecture, solutions and software to capture, manage, store and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources.
- Establishes and builds processes and structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately and store using any combination of distributed (cloud) structures, local databases, and other applicable storage forms as required.
- Develops technical tools and programming that leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and big-data techniques to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, defend and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements.
- Reviews internal and external business and product requirements for data operations and activity and suggests changes and upgrades to systems and storage to accommodate ongoing needs.
- Designing, implementing, and testing cloud computing solutions using Snowflake technology
- Strong SQL, Python, and Tableau Skills
- A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing, and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a must
- Expertise in handling all Tableau products (Desktop, Public, Server, Online, and Reader)
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Construct forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.