Location: Monmouth County, NJ
Web Developer to build and maintain custom browser-based applications as
well as administration of third-party applications.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree.
- One (1) year of programming, systems programming or computer analysis experience.
- NOTE: Applicants who do not possess the required education may substitute additional experience as indicated above on a year-for-year basis with thirty (30) semester hour credits being equal to one (1) year of experience.
- NOTE: A Master’s degree in an information technology field will substitute for the required experience.
- Two (2) years of programming experience, preferably in ASP.NET.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with PLISQL a plus
- Experience with reporting software (Microsoft Reporting Services, Crystal Reports)
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS products a plus
- B.S. Degree in an Information Technology field
- Ability to produce an application from design to deployment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate equally well with user community and internal ITS staff.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment and deliver assigned projects within established time, scope, and budget parameters.
- Passion for learning new technologies and applying new knowledge experiences.
- Highly energetic, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Ability to understand business objectives and the infrastructure needed to support them.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and problem solve at the highest level
- Demonstrated commitment to Monmouth County's core values and purpose.
Regular full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package, including:
- Generous paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave
- Participation in pension plan
- Basic life insurance
- Voluntary participation in medical and dental programs
- Section 457 deferred compensation
- Long-term disability compensation
- Optional life insurance for self, spouse and children
- Medical and dependent care reimbursement plans