We specialize in delivering only the best, most innovative, and scalable solutions to our partners’ desired outcomes. Right from expert software engineers to entirely managed delivery teams, we offer end-to-end solutions customized to your needs. Rackera is looking for a software developer to join their team in Texas.
- Write clean, reusable code that’s easier to read and test.
- Build products that perform, scale, are highly available and fault tolerant with automated failover capabilities.
- Operate and scale a rapidly growing product that is vital to our partners.
- Contribute novel ideas and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver and improve Blackhawk systems.
- Collaborate with product architects, product owners, and other stakeholders to create great product requirements.
- Participate in standard scrum process including daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, story grooming, etc.
- 3-5 years of solid programming experience building distributed systems using core java technologies.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in multithreaded programming.
- 2+ years of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Kinesis, RDS, EC2 etc.
- Efficiency in designing and implementing a highly secure and robust platform
- Expert knowledge in service-oriented architecture and REST service knowledge.
- Demonstrable solution design for performance and scalability.
- Skilled at performance testing and JVM tuning.
- Experience scripting using one of the following: Bash, SQL, Groovy etc.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Experience in developing products in an agile environment using Scrum/Kanban methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the database technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate things in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong in self-direction, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Deep passion for providing high quality customer experiences.