We are looking for aspiring software developers with a passion for cybersecurity and cryptography. You will take a year out of university acquiring leading edge experience of post-quantum technology in the context of agile software development.
You will be fully mentored by expert professionals and will interact with hardware, firmware, software and marketing engineers.
- Project 1 will be to create a post-quantum algorithm performance measurement tool. As algorithms are added or enhanced the impact on performance will be automatically collated and presented on time-based displays.
- Project 2 will be to create impressive user friendly software that will demonstrate our post-quantum capabilities and performance for a variety of different customer platforms and scenarios. Such software will be used at marketing events and trade fairs.
- Student of Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Completed at least 2 years of the above studies.
- Ideally based in Oxford, as we have lovely serviced offices in Summertown
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Comfortable with Linux command line interfaces
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexible and able to work well in a team
- Strong written and spoken English
- Right to work in the UK