Location: 100% Remote
The WBW program offers Returners the resources and guidance they need to assist with the often difficult task of reentering the workforce after a career break. WBW is committed to helping you land a job in the shortest time possible by making every effort to match you to existing roles at WBW participating partner companies. This is a place where you can connect with mentors and advisors, get tips, and above all, get the support you need. The WBW program is always free for Returners.
WBW’s many partners are continually providing new job opportunities for their returners. The jobs are for individuals with a career gap, just like you. So don’t hesitate to apply.
- Primary Skills: C, C++ Programming language, Linux
- Contract Type: W2
- Duration: Fulltime/Contract to Hire
- Design & Develop Packet Forwarding Features – IPv4/IPv6, MPLS, GRE, LAG and Tunneling Features
- Software Feature Development in ‘C’ & ‘C++’
- Work across Dev, PLM, SysTest and Documentation teams
- BS in CS/EE (or equivalent) with 5 years work experience. MS degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with ‘C’ or ‘C++’ Programming
- Hands on experience in Linux
- Work as a team player
- Nice to have – Packet forwarding , must / knowledge of routers