On the FDM Software Testing graduate programme, you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from Test Analyst and Quality Engineer through to Test Lead, Test Manager and Automated Test Engineer.
Testing is an essential component of IT project delivery as all businesses implement these processes to support the management of risk and the delivery of high-quality products. Software Testing Teams work hard to validate new technologies to ensure they are implemented successfully across their business both from a customer and internal process improvement perspective. With the huge surge in demand for testers, this is a role for those who are personable and have excellent stakeholder management skills as well as a passion for coding and working with new technology.
- Through our programme you will be provided with tailored training to help you develop a variety of skills that are required to be successful within both manual and automated testing roles. Through which you will be equipped with knowledge and skills that include ISTQB Foundation Level Qualification; test script creation and execution, defect management, test automation using a variety of coding languages, software tools and frameworks, providing you with a strong foundation upon which you can build a diverse and successful career.
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset
- Attention to detail to identify issues
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of training period
- The right to work in the UK