We have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our growing Cloud Platforms team. The successful applicant will work alongside our developers and business consultants to deliver high quality, professional consultancy and solutions to our clients.
The Solution Architect is responsible for planning, designing and delivering elegant solutions aligned to common Cloud Adoption Frameworks. The Solution Architect engages in the full project lifecycle from presales through to operational handover and is accountable for the technical delivery of projects. The Solution Architect must also be a passionate advocate of innovation with a preference towards using new technology to solve business problems.
- Translating business requirements into solution architectures on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Designing DevOps centric IT strategies
- Assisting customers identify key drivers for IT and Organisation change
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring for implementation teams, defining standards and practices
- Provide thought leadership and define outcomes for value propositions
- Responsible for the technical readiness, scalability, & quality assurance of final deliverables
- Staying current with the latest innovations with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Possess an excellent understanding of technical concepts required for the implementation, integration and administration of Azure Platform as a Service solutions
- Maintain a good understanding of the Azure platform as a whole, the capabilities of each component, and the future roadmap
- Strong experience with DevOps cycles and concepts such as CI/CD
- Experience in using some or a mixture of JSON ARM Templates, Bicep and Terraform IAC
- Experienced in designing Azure Enterprise Scale Landing Zones and other core Azure infrastructure technologies