Location: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; OR, Mechanicsburg, PA.
**Be sure to follow instructions on the Form via the Apply Now button. You must complete our form and the two links within the form – (1) Deloitte’s application link and (2) Deloitte’s candidate survey.
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technical and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of application software
- Code entirely new custom software applications, or use ‘off the shelf’ software
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and translate design wireframes to code
Cloud Technology & Networking:
- Develop templates, scripts or programming in a cloud environment
- Provide support for networking, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers), and developing/deploying/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
- Provide system administration tasks for ERP applications and Cloud platforms. Assist with troubleshooting technical issues
- Provide testing of applications while becoming subject matter experts in the applications under test
- Develop automation frameworks and scripts to provide efficiencies and effective smoke/regression testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in process (with expected graduation no later than August 2024) in these or related areas of study
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, IT Operations/Administration, Mathematics
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- If aligned to support Deloitte’s Government Public Services practice, you must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Comfort and ability to accurately build and test code with tools like Junit, Apache JMeter, and PLSQL/SQL scripts
- Understanding of mobile app development
- Knowledge in security, infrastructure, and networking
- Knowledge in using the Agile/Scrum methodology
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.