Location: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; OR, Mechanicsburg, PA.
**Be sure to follow instructions on the Form via the Apply Now button. You must complete our form and the two links within the form – (1) Deloitte’s application link and (2) Deloitte’s candidate survey.
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technical and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Data Engineering: Construct data pipeline, workflows and schedules to extract, transform, integrate, CI/CD and analyze data from disparate database management systems on various Cloud and On-Premise platform.
- Cloud Analytics: Implement large-scale data ecosystems including Cloud data platform, Data Lake, DevOps, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging various cloud-based platforms.
- Data Visualization: Design, implement and maintain Visualization and business intelligence solutions to present large amounts of data in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations.
- Data Management:
- Understand the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data using database/data management tools while adhering to data standards/security, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with respective team to advise the client on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of information
- Associate’s/bachelor’s degree completed by August 2023 in these or related areas of study: Analytics, Data Science, Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Preferred skillsets: Prior internship or experience with business intelligence, Cloud analytics and data warehousing, visualization, ETL or with specific Data Engineering tools (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Snowflake, Informatica,, Talend, Spark/Scala, Python/R, Hadoop distributions, and statistical modeling tools)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.