Location: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; OR, Mechanicsburg, PA.
**Be sure to follow instructions on the Form via the Apply Now button. You must complete our form and the two links within the form – (1) Deloitte’s application link and (2) Deloitte’s candidate survey.
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technical and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Perform assessments of existing information systems, and identify gaps between business requirements and/or current process/system capabilities during workshop sessions with business users
- Develop customized solutions and draft functional design documentation utilizing strong skills in logical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Build new business processes around finance, supply chain, Enterprise IT and other key functions
- Understand relational and object-oriented Databases Management Systems like Oracle , SAP, MS SQL , MYSQL, Postgress SQL and other Cloud Native databases
- Bachelor’s degree completed by August 2023 in these or related areas of study
- Engineering/STEM, Information Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business (Accounting, Finance, Economics)
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- If aligned to support Deloitte’s Government Public Services practice, you must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Technology interest, problem solving, awareness of cutting-edge solutions, operational/ process design awareness, executive presence, strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and easily communicate findings
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.