Location: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; OR, Mechanicsburg, PA.
**Be sure to follow instructions on the Form via the Apply Now button. You must complete our form and the two links within the form – (1) Deloitte’s application link and (2) Deloitte’s candidate survey.
Interested in creating mission critical solutions? Together with our other delivery centers around the world, we provide development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre- and post-implementation. Here you’ll get the chance to work on projects that will build on your technical and business skills, support organizations undergoing large-scale transformation, and help our clients achieve a higher level of service and business value.
As a Solution Analyst, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to clients through solution implementation and maintenance. The work could span a variety of skillsets, as detailed below.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex challenges. We work with clients and help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them enhance their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
- Play a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of application software
- Code entirely new custom software applications, or use ‘off the shelf’ software, requiring analysts to modify and integrate it into an existing system to meet business needs
- Design user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms via full stack development
Cloud Technology & Networking:
- Develop templates, scripts or programming in a cloud environment
- Participate in the installation and configuration of ERP solutions like Oracle, SAP, Informatica, and build environments on Cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, VMWare, and Azure
- Provide testing of applications while becoming subject matter experts in the applications under test
- Develop automation frameworks and scripts to provide efficiencies and effective smoke/regression testing.
Robotics Process Automation:
- Configure, build and test Robotics Process Automation solutions supporting automation of workflows, troubleshooting, requirement design and estimation, and implementing solutions
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to Cognitive Robotics Automation solutions
- Understand relational and object-oriented Databases Management Systems like Oracle , MS SQL , MYSQL, Postgress SQL and other Cloud Native databases
- Know SQL to manage Databases
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of various Enterprise resource planning (ERP) methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
- Develop customized solutions and draft technical design documentation utilizing strong skills in problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Associate’s/bachelor’s degree completed by August 2023 in these or related areas of study: Analytics, Data Science, Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% percent of the time; travel varies based on project assignment requirements. While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- If aligned to support Deloitte’s Government Public Services practice, you must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Preferred skillsets: Programming/modeling language proficiency, Software/application development experience, IT Delivery Methodology awareness, Capabilities across the cloud journey (plan, execute, and run)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.