Delta Airlines has joined OneTen, a coalition of leading executives and their companies who came together to upskill, hire and promote one million Black Americans over the next 10 years who do not have a four-year degree into family-sustaining jobs.
Delta Airlines is searching for Special Reporting and Business Analysts in Atlanta, GA and is actively seeking Talent from the OneTen network.
Special Reporting and Business Analysts
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Salary Range: $60.6K – $138K
Application Deadline: August 14th, 2023
The Specialist, Reporting and Business Analysis will be responsible for performing deep management requested and standard financial and data analysis of Revenue Pipeline (RP) information related to passenger revenues, commissions, rasm, yield, profitability, and contractual agreements for various customer groups including senior management.
- Work with the Revenue Pipeline Solutions Center (RPSC) and various business customers and determine clear and actionable requirements for new or existing Revenue Pipeline reports while managing end-user expectations.
- Design, develop, test, and document structured queries and reports to extract data from a data warehouse (Revenue Pipeline Analytical database; RPAD) and maximize the performance and accuracy of standard and ad hoc queries and reports.
- Proactively perform audits of RPAD data, reports, queries, and tables to identify weaknesses in Revenue Pipeline data integrity, reliability, or technical processes. Recommend business process and/or design enhancements to DL management. Work with the RPSC and/or Information Technology groups (IT) to analyze, design, build, test, and implement these enhancements.
- Perform project management /product owner activities by proposing and reviewing the requirements for new Revenue Pipeline processes or modifications to RPAD. Document, test and audit the impacted RPAD activities.
- 3+ years’ experience performing challenging analytical work and possess the ability to communicate detailed analytical data through oral and written means to all levels of management.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work assignments in order to work on several projects concurrently and meet or exceed deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work well with others in a time sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be proficient (3+ years’ experience) in a query writing tool. In addition, Hyperion, Brio, Toad, Tableau, SAS, SQL or similar database query tool knowledge is a plus.
- Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
- Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Pipeline data.