ActiveCampaign is now hiring interns for Summer 2024! As part of our AC internship program, you will be crucial part of the journey we’re taking to invest in early in career talent. Early in Career programs creates career pathways for students and career-transitioning individuals through internships, apprenticeships, and associate development programs. We’re investing in you for long-term career growth at ActiveCampaign.
The internship program will focus on mentorship, key learning outcomes, and professional development with the goal to prepare you for a career as a software engineer. You’ll be paired with a direct manager, a mentor, and an onboarding support buddy to ensure your success for the Summer.
Opportunities are available within front-end development, back-end development, Dev Ops/SRE, and Security engineering. Applicants will be enabled to explore these core engineering teams as part of our interview process.
- As a Software Engineering Intern for AC, you will be exposed to modern technologies and will be fully immersed in one of our product or support engineering teams.
- You will work alongside passionate engineers, engineering leadership, product designers, and product managers with a broad scope of knowledge to deliver high-impact, high-visibility features.
- We do not expect you to join with previous professional experience, however you will be expected to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Technologies: Datadog, Grafana, Linux, AWS, GitLab, Kubernetes, MySQL
- Exposure to some combination of the above technologies through personal or academic projects
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field with continuing education post-August 2024
- We will also consider students who are pursuing a non-technical degree program paired with a supplemental education program focused on coding.
- Must be able to work for our core program dates from June 12 through August 25, 2024
- Must be willing to work from one of our office locations in Chicago, IL or Indianapolis, IN