Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
- Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocate mass storage space. interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computer resources.
Basic Qualifications :
• Linux Administration Experience
• Network Setup & Administration Experience
• AWS / Azure Experience
Desired skills :
• CISSP Certified
• BASH/Python scripting
• DoD STIG experience
• Knowledge of redhat linux (RHEL) Kickstart Installation process
• Firewall Configuration experience
• Configuring Virtual Machines