Parsons’ National Security Solutions team is seeking a System Administrator to support our expanding portfolio of work in the Intelligence Community (IC). As a collaborative member of a small and mostly autonomous team, this position directly supports secure enclave development networks.
- Conduct functional and connectivity testing to ensure continuing operability.
- Develop and document systems administration standard operating procedures.
- Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Plan, execute, and verify data redundancy and system recovery procedures.
- Install, update, and troubleshoot systems and servers.
- Comply with organization systems administration standard operating procedures.
- Implement and enforce local network usage policies and procedures.
- Manage system and server resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability.
- Monitor and maintain system and server configurations.
- Perform repairs on faulty system and server hardware.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software interface and interoperability problems
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline OR
- High school diploma and 2 years’ experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with Windows
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Ability to achieve DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g. CCNA-Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP) within 6 months of starting
- Experience with Linux and VMware
- Active DoD IAT Level II certification
- Ability to demonstrate cyber/IT related experience with attention to detail, customer service, oral and written communication, and problem solving