- Location: New Malden, London, UK
- Citizenship Required: United Kingdom Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Security Check (SC)
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this position
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation’s Security. Together.
Salary: £32,000 – £46,000
Role Clearance Type: You must be able to gain and maintain UK Government clearance
Location: Burlington House, New Malden, Kingston-Upon-Thames, London, UK.
About Your Opportunity:
A key member of the Systems Engineering Team, this role will lead and take ownership of various aspects of large and strategically important UK Defence, Cyber and Intelligence Programmes.
The role provides customers with timely delivery, within budget and drives the ongoing development and growth of Systems Engineering within NGUK. Opportunity to impact and shape the development of existing and future systems that support major UK defence assets.
- Flexible working schedules – we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package – choose which NGUKL benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme – exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel
- Career Development – opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
- Conduct Systems Engineering activities including requirements management, verification testing and design assurance.
- Produce project technical documentation to project schedule.
- Prepare for and successfully deliver key design reviews in accordance with the Systems Engineering procedure and programme schedule.
- Technical management of suppliers, ensuring requirements and design baselines are maintained.
- Reviewing and challenging technical documentation received from Customer and suppliers.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant engineering / technical subject (e.g. electrical engineering or similar).
- Evidenced experience in a Systems Engineering role
- Experience of systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, acceptance and analysis
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in requirements management
- Able to work with people effectively at all levels, using well-developed influencing and interpersonal skills