Location: Not Specified – United States
We are looking to build a strong team of technology enthusiasts across various technology and enterprise IT support roles. The Junior Cyber Analyst will work as a team member within our Technology Apprenticeship Program (TAP) within one of our cyber realms such as; Cyber Security Analyst, Compliance or Engineering. This role provides the opportunity to explore, learn, assist, and work across different cyber specializations within an enterprise environment.
The apprentice receives support, mentorship, and career development structure. Our mission is to bridge the technology talent gap by building sustainable and agile talent pipelines through partnerships with the top local universities, alternative tech educators, and the world’s leading technology training and immersion programs.
- Adhere to the core values and exemplify the attributes of a Tech One IT TAP Apprentice
- Work with Tech One IT TAP Success Team to complete project and program related objectives
- Complete learning and career development objectives as a member of our Program
- Explore and participate in all phases and roles of a development team
- Design, build, document, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Explore, learn and maintain IT software infrastructure to maintain application performance
- Work collaboratively as a team-player in cross-functional teams
The Following are Required Qualifications
- A degree in information or cyber security, OR
- A cyber security certification such as CompTIA Security+ or Higher
- Some experience performing cyber analyst roles at a previous job, internship or apprenticeship.