Location: Austin, TX
Loop1 is a leading global IT Operations Management (ITOM) company specializing in the SolarWinds ITOM product offerings—we offer the most comprehensive training and professional services for SolarWinds clients across the globe. We are looking to hire an experienced Inside Sales Representative. The successful candidate will spend most of their time on revenue generating activities to capture new business. In this role, you will be responsible for profitable sales of SolarWinds products and services. You will engage and track activities such as sales calls, business development, client meetings and closing deals. All activities engaging prospective clients via phone and/or in person and services will be conducted in a professional manner and with the intent of developing long term relationships and becoming the trusted advisor to that account. The role reports to the Director of Sales, North America.
- Effectively manage existing sales Pipeline and respond to new leads promptly as assigned.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales revenue targets.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding the purchase of software and services.
- Work closely with presales engineering team and services delivery team to create and implement customized solutions for the client.
- Build trusted relationships with current clientele to ensure strong service and to recognize opportunities to sell additional solutions or services.
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and up-to-date CRM records across all sales functions (i.e., Sales Pipeline and Forecasts).
- Work collaboratively with Sales Manager and Technical Sales team to initiate, plan, and develop sales strategies and campaigns to ensure sales targets and objectives are met.
- Earn and maintain SolarWinds sales certifications and working knowledge of product line, licensing, and functionality.
- Engage customers, especially C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions Loop1 and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor.
- Gather and record essential technical information, timeframe requirements, essential points of contact, and purchase process details for all company-wide visibility and reference.
- Use industry expertise and business insight to understand customer motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes
- Negotiate structured and customized contracts that drive successful outcomes for the client.
- Work closely with our delivery team to position, scope, schedule, and resource service engagements.
- Working knowledge of SolarWinds products and technologies, territories, accounts, competitors, industry trends, etc.
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our value proposition with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer’s investment.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas as directed by management.
- Maintain consistent activity and client communication.
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts degree or three (3) years of b2b software sales experience or consultative
IT services sales experience.
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits, and a proven track record in exceeding revenue
and growth targets.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships.
- Highly collaborative, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with SolarWinds products.
- Ability to develop and manage professional networks with partners, prospects, and clients.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and CRM SaaS tools.
- SolarWinds software sales experience.
More About Us:
Loop1 runs on EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System), a business management system that empowers leadership teams to run successful companies, and our employees are a vital factor in this success. We strive to engage good people who thrive on learning from each other and working together to deliver exceptional enterprise solutions to our clients. At the heart of this are the core values that embody what it means to be a Loop1 employee:
- We are greater than me
- We are purposeful
- We do the right thing
Be part of the success story that is Loop1.