Location: London, England UK (hybrid, 2 days per week in office)
Verisk’s Summer Internship Program is June 19th – August 23rd. This is a paid position and you can expect to work 35 hours/ week. Participation in the internship program requires that you are located near your assigned office as the program is a hybrid work schedule, requiring you to be in the office at least 2 days per week.
We have opportunities for students interested in exploring careers in tech around the globe. Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance. Our team of nearly 7,000 helps customers make crucial decisions every day about risk—with greater precision, efficiency, and discipline.
- Analyse and implement custom made solutions for global company and high-profile clients.
- Uncover ways to use technology to improve business process and persuade stakeholders of the benefits of new technology.
- Using programming languages to interrogate data and support decision making.
- Perform hands-on coding, configuration and testing with a team and individually.
- Contribute to new and existing applications along with analysing enhancements to web applications
- Partner with several Project Managers from our Agile Project Management organization to learn firsthand how agile project management practices are used to plan, deliver, and continuously improve value delivery for our business partners.
- Working cross-functionally across Business Analysis, Customer Support, Engineering, Product Management and other teams
- Enrolled in 3rd year of Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with a major in STEM.
- Logical, analytical and mathematical skills.
- Adept at problem solving.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Passionate and enthusiastic approach to their work and ability to interact well with others at all levels within the business.
- Professional and well-mannered.
- Ability to respond to instructions and deal with the given task in front of you.
- Need current student status for internship
- Potential offer for full time role after the internship concludes
- 10 internships available in London this summer
- Special interest in female applicants to increase diversity in tech
- Recruitment process will conclude by end of February