Role: Technical Analyst – Quality Assurance Level: Entry Level (Little experience required – you will receive training through the O2A program). Location: Milwaukee, WI Program
Overview: The O2ATM Training Program is committed to diversity and providing opportunities to aspiring IT professionals. We offer an inclusive and supportive workplace where our employees are made to feel comfortable and are encouraged to be authentic.
O2ATM Trainees will join the GalaxE team as full-time employees and undergo rigorous technical and soft-skills training across a variety of areas including analysis, software development and quality assurance. Training is led by GalaxE’s dedicated training department with the support of GxCoreTM certified subject matter experts. Once training is complete, team members will be assigned to a Gx Engagement Team where they will receive on-going support while advancing their careers by engaging in real-world projects for today’s industry leaders.
Quality Assurance Trainees will learn and engage in:
• Manual and automated testing and testing tools
• Uncovering defects in software applications, evaluating the user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX)
• Documenting data and communicate with team members
• Aptitude, attitude, and drive required to be successful in the field of Information Technology Services
• Formal education or work experience in the field of Quality Assurance Computer Science is desired but not required role
• Passionate about user experiences and user success
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion to learn new things, solve problems, and express ideas
• Desire to work as part of a team
• Desire for professional and personal growth through training, coaching, and feedback
• Self-starter motivation As an employee at GalaxE.Solutions, you will be eligible to benefit from our competitive compensation and benefit package!
• Competitive Salary
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
• Life/AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability Benefits • Gym Membership Reimbursement • Employee Referral Program • Education & Training Allowance • Paid Time Off • Paid Holidays