As a Technical Operations Analyst, you will be at the heart of both technical and business operations, providing critical support for an organisation’s IT estate, technical team and business users.
The FDM Technical Operations Graduate Programme will prepare you with specialised training in technical skills and operating methodologies, giving you the confidence to provide crucial support in a wide range of capacities. You will develop skills in Linux and Windows-based operating systems, SQL, Information Security and Networking as well as a strong troubleshooting ability working in practical labs and scenario-based projects.
Once trained, you will work with our clients as part of their integrated teams but will be fully supported by FDM to ensure you have everything you need to excel on-site.
- As a Technical Operations Consultant, you will develop a deep understanding of how our clients’ business operates, how technology supports business operations and you will use this knowledge to work with the wider team on service improvements.
- You will provide essential first and second line technical or security support, ensuring that the business-critical functions are always online and protected. This could include taking responsibility for a critical service or application, a function such as Service Desk or Release Management or focusing on a more specialist area such as infrastructure, environments, networking or security.
- FDM will further improve your service support abilities, providing training in the Software Development Lifecycle and Service Management best practice using ITIL. This will prepare you with everything you need to tackle any scenario you may encounter and to make a positive impact in your new role.
- Are you an ambitious and driven graduate with a passion for technology? Then you’re exactly what we’re looking for at FDM. You don’t need to have a background in tech, we welcome candidates from all degree subjects and universities and you do not require any prior experience. If you’re open to learning new skills and working in exciting new environments, then this could be the perfect role for you. You will also need to be:
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher)
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate about a career in IT
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme