Location: Santa Clara, CA
100% Remote (If selected for FTE, maybe onsite presence is required)
The WBW program offers Returners the resources and guidance they need to assist with the often difficult task of reentering the workforce after a career break. WBW is committed to helping you land a job in the shortest time possible by making every effort to match you to existing roles at WBW participating partner companies. This is a place where you can connect with mentors and advisors, get tips, and above all, get the support you need. The WBW program is always free for Returners.
WBW’s many partners are continually providing new job opportunities for their returners. The jobs are for individuals with a career gap, just like you. So don’t hesitate to apply.
- Contract Type: W2
- Duration: 6+ Months (Strong Possible Extension)
NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Experience working with dynamic HTML components such as CSS and XHTML
- Angular experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, Linux and/or UNIX experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer serviceAbility to work with high-value customer administrators and developers