Want to work in tech at an investment bank in Stevenage?
We will provide you with the training you need before you start your role, helping you get the best possible start to your career in tech.
We have exciting technical roles in areas like Network Engineering and Cyber Security at one of our banking clients in Stevenage. This program is specifically for those without degrees.
- The training modules cover the tools and concepts required to build software applications using Python. We’ll teach you how to build and manage databases using MySQL and examine concepts and tools related to DevOps Engineering.
- You will also learn DevOps basics, tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Docker, as well as at CD/CI using Jenkins, version control, and Lean and Agile approaches to developing software as a team.
- By the end of this course, you will be able to discuss financial and banking concepts at a high level, use Linux to create and automate scripts, demonstrate basic programming skills using Python, use SQL to perform CRUD operations on a dataset; Demonstrate basic concepts related to SRE, Explain DevOps processes to build/test/deploy a software application; discuss CI/CD best practices.
- Professional skills and interview techniques.
- You can demonstrate a passion for technology
- You’re analytical and good with numbers.
- You have strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- you are located within a 20-mile radius of Stevenage
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.