Mindoula is a leading population health management company that scales the human connection through technology to address mind, body, and life challenges. Mindoula identifies, engages, and serves populations that might otherwise be overlooked or left behind, and delivers tech-enabled, team-based, 24/7 support across the continuum of care. Mindoula’s adaptive data science approach, multi-platform technology stack, virtual Collaborative Care Program, and virtual + in-person care extension solutions enable its enterprise partners to achieve improved outcomes and significantly reduce costs by integrating behavioral, medical, and social determinants of health.
We launched Mindoula because each of us has had personal experience with mental illness, either directly or through a loved one. We realized that the behavioral health system was broken and decided to take it upon ourselves to fix it by focusing on the people we serve, not their diagnoses or symptom sets. Each of us, and everyone we serve, is a person first, and a set of challenges second.
Through Mindoula’s corporate affiliate, Axis Healthcare Group, we provide psychiatry and related services to multiple community hospitals. We are transforming the practice of psychiatry by combining the systems-based and holistic framework of our clinical practice with our innovative approach to designing, implementing, and managing psychiatry services in a variety of treatment settings for a range of populations requiring psychiatric care.
We would love to speak with you about joining us if:
- You are a talented psychotherapist looking to work in a unique outpatient clinic environment
- You are skilled in time management, problem-solving, crisis intervention, and multitasking
- You work well with diverse populations, ranging from young adult to geriatric populations
- You have demonstrated your ability to develop effective therapeutic alliances while maintaining appropriate professional boundaries
- You have an ability to work collaboratively with psychiatrists, psychotherapists, case managers, and administrative staff
- You are comfortable serving individuals whose private insurance covers your services
- You have strong communication skills
- You want to change the world, and have the energy and initiative to do it!
You will want to join us because:
- We are dedicated to helping team members develop their careers
- We provide supervision, education, consultation, and assistance to our team
- We provide a variety of services in a patient-centered practice environment
- We provide comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation
- We are committed to developing innovative solutions that transform behavioral healthcare
- Ph.D, LCPC, LMFT, LSCW, or LCSW-C with a Maryland license or a willingness to obtain a Maryland or license (required)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Willingness to become licensed in other geographies covered by our collaborative care and teletherapy services (preferred)
Mindoula Health is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, credit history, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.