As an FDM Technical or Business Consultant, we will provide you with expert training before giving you the opportunity to work with one of our industry-leading clients on exciting global projects. We offer several business and technical pathways. Whether you’re detail oriented and into data or would prefer a role that balances analysis with creativity, we’ve got a path for you. Think Data Engineering and Software Development, all the way through to Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Our training is mainly delivered remotely, with some in-person days, so you can collaborate with your peers. You’ll then work alongside our consultancy leads to organise your client-side projects. And depending on the project, you may be placed with one of our clients on a short-term basis, or for a more extended period. One thing is for sure though, you will see first-hand how a global business operates. We don’t require a degree in a STEM subject. All you need to join the programme is a 2:2 degree from any university and a passion for tech. We ask for a commitment to at least two years of employment with FDM upon completion of training.
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- The right to work in the UK