As a UX design and Research internship, you’ll be responsible for helping in the creation
of new interfaces and interactions for Algomo’s product. You’ll work closely with the
wider Product Team and will be mentored by our UX expert and will contribute on our
design system, user testing pipeline and product discovery, and on the implementation
of UX designs.
This is a flexible role that can either be part-time or full time
Collect business and project objectives and requirements from stakeholders to
create UI & UX concepts
● Conduct UX research (e.g. user interviews, usability tests, workshops, product
analytics review) to find ways to improve the user experience of our product.
● Creating user flows and wireframes to understand and improve user journeys
throughout the products.
● Building low fidelity prototypes to test new functionality and iterations on the
existing product with users.
● Designing engaging and functional user interfaces, including the creation of
extensive and robust component libraries in tools like Figma.
● Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate your design
● Ask questions, take intelligent risks, and champion new ideas
● Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
● Working with our developers to implement designs to an extremely high
● At least 1 year of professional experience in end-to-end UX design on a
commercially available application
● Background in arts or design and the ability to show and explain what makes a
● Proficiency in standard UX software and prototyping tools (Figma/Sketch). An
understanding of software development and basic coding experience (HTML5,
● You are a team player with great communication skills.
● You’re eager to improve your UI/UX skills.
● You have a strong eye for detail and a technical approach to design.
● Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
● Fluent in English