Location: US Remote or Syracuse, NY
Terakeet is the preferred owned asset optimization (OAO) partner for Fortune 500 brands seeking online business growth. Our mission and purpose are to bring brands and their audiences together to create meaningful connections. As an organization that knows our people are our greatest asset, we believe in creating a culture based on engagement, growth and fulfillment. That’s why our values of Teamwork, Grit, Excellence, Impact, and Partnership guide our hiring and employment philosophy.
We believe you should work to live and not live to work. Our flexible hours and remote work opportunities allow our employees to create a work schedule that fits into their life. We also offer other competitive work-life benefits, including 100% fully paid medical premiums, 12 weeks of fully paid parental, family, or medical leave, unlimited PTO, Employee Assistance Programs, and matched retirement planning. Terakeet’s culture supports employees as people first, while also producing the best results for our customers and promoting community advancement.
Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of SEO analysts, content specialists, designers, outreach specialists, account managers and project managers to evaluate customers’ websites and make recommendations that will lead to better user experience and increased conversions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential functions:
- Works closely with the UX lead or Sr. UX designer to execute UX/Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategy.
- Ability to think creatively and find solutions for projects when there may not be an existing deliverable format.
- Creates artifacts such as user stories, page audits, low-to-mid fidelity wireframes, and user research plans.
- Analyze competitors via usability heuristics or onsite user behavior via website analytics and heatmapping data to identify areas for improvement and new initiatives.
- UX Assessments of customer websites in collaboration with Tech SEO department, and reporting on progress against recommendations in those assessments.
- Supports in building product concepts, test plans and functional specification documentation.
- Execute on project plans for multiple tracks of work.
- Communicates UX deliverables and research findings to internal team members.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- Must have 2+ years or UX experience.
- Must have experience with working in an agency environment dealing with client facing communication and project suggestions.
- Must have Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) experience.
- Experience leading UX strategy is a plus but experience executing on strategy is required.
- eCommerce or lead generation experience is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of WCAG/accessibility is a plus.
- Ability to translate and communicate problems or concepts visually.
- Proficiency in developing wireframes, site maps, and technical specifications.
- Familiarity with research operations or running moderated user research projects.
- Familiarity with commonly used design tools like Figma or Sketch.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under shifting deadlines.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Terakeet provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.