Location: Seattle, WA (base) but also open to candidates in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, CA; or New York; NY.
Amazon’s Device Design Group has launched revolutionary products like Echo, Fire TV, Alexa Communications, and more. Within DDG, the DDG UX Research (UXR) team enables Amazon’s Devices and Alexa business to make informed decisions based on sound mixed-method research and analytics. We are seeking an exceptional UX Research Operations Coordinator to join our team and expand upon our growing ResOps function, reporting to the UX Research Operations Manager. If you are passionate about optimizing the effectiveness of research teams, enjoy collaborating closely with diverse and highly skilled researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers, and like your efforts to translate into real world impact, we want you on our team. This role is based in the Device Design Group’s Seattle location, but we are also open to hiring remote talent within proximity to our San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Los Angeles, or New York offices.
- Manage participant recruitment across studies and platforms; this includes recruiting from multiple sources, outreach, screening, scheduling, participation agreements, privacy, and incentives management.
- Manage internal customer panels.
- Lead the selection, onboarding, and management of research vendors, tools and platforms (e.g., Dscout, UserTesting, etc.).
- Oversee design and maintenance of, and manage access to, state-of-the-art physical labs and research equipment.
- Standardize and improve research templates and supporting documentation (e.g., research announcement, data collection templates, report artifacts).
- Curate and evolve internal research libraries and insights databases to make research accessible outside of the team and throughout the organization.
- Bachelors degree required in a relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in UX Research, operations, program management or a related role
- End-to-end experience designing and executing customer research across a variety of methods (e.g., remote, moderated, quant, qual) and types (e.g., marketing, UX)
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience managing customer panels
- Experience with research knowledge management tools
- Experience in the digital consumer tech space
- Demonstrated ability to respond in a nimble and creative manner to emergent challenges and shifting priorities
- Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Ability to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills