*Must be a veteran or military spouse
*High School Diploma only – NO 4 year degrees
Berwyn & Hersey, PA
In order to begin the interview process, you must provide a local address to one of the listed locations.
Kickstart your career by joining Accenture’s Apprenticeship Program! This is a full-time, year-long salaried position providing a structured, “earn and learn” experience.
If you are looking for on-the-job training, enjoy learning new things and are excited about a hands-on experience in an innovative workplace this is an opportunity for you. There are apprentice positions across our business groups including Technology, Strategy & Consulting, Song and Industry X.
What is the Accenture Apprenticeship Program?
The program provides mentorship, formal learning, on-the-job training, and on-going coaching to help build skills with the opportunity to advance into a career with Accenture.
Accenture is seeking candidates without a 4-year college degree who are curious, creative, detail oriented and collaborative. This program requires you to be in person at your local office.
What type of work might be in a typical day?
- Closely analyze and test new components or enhancements to existing IT modules.
- Assist in the analysis of an organization and the design of its process and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Learn programing skills, modern frameworks, and design thinking to build portions of applications that solve our client’s business and IT challenges.
- Support the design of communication experiences to reach targeted audiences and marketing across multiple platforms.
- Monitor account activities to ensure client data protection and information security standards are maintained.
- Serve account teams and business groups through proactive monitoring, managing, and reporting on execution of deliverables.
- Work with project team members to help clients understand the performance of their business, promote data-driven decisions and design solutions to meet their business needs.
What will you bring to the role?
- Leverage your quest for knowledge to learn about every stage of the Service Delivery Lifecycle – from new system rollouts, to enhancements, to ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Use your creativity to design and build dashboards, reports, and visual products while developing your ability to analyze data.
- Engage your curiosityto change the way people experience interactions with technology, each other and with companies.
- Display your collaborative spiritwhile connecting with team members to help solve complex business needs.
- Rely on your attention to detail while acting as a detective, looking closely at software to make sure everything’s working to specification while helping ensure data quality.