CX Squared have partnered with a PropTech firm whom having seen a high demand in their projects team are looking to hire a new front-end developer with Vue.JS experience. Of course, this doesn’t need to be your chosen framework and if you have used others but have an interest to learn Vue.JS then we can consider moving forward in the process.
The projects team helps work with a variation of projects that will focus on dashboards, widgets and user-interfaces. From week to week, you could be working on trade shows to full-scale commercial software builds. What is more important is the ability tell the difference between the design and the development of code.
- Building out the front end from requirements
- Re-factoring and checking the quality of code
- Working on new features for existing and new projects
- Quality Assurance checking and debugging of code
- Recent hands on experience with Vue.JS or a keenness to work on this
- Working on a software as a service / cloud based software product and business before
- Appreciation for User Experience principals
- Experience of GIT
- A desire to continue learning and coming up with solutions to problems
- Vuetify experience (nice to have)
- Understanding of the Vue Landscape of features within the platform.