ABOUT ADVANCED ENERGY
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes. AE’s power solutions enable customer innovation in complex applications for a wide range of industries including semiconductor equipment, industrial, manufacturing, telecommunications, data center computing and healthcare. With engineering know-how and responsive service and support around the globe, the company builds collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propel growth for its customers and innovate the future of power. Advanced Energy has devoted four decades to perfecting power for its global customers and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
The Web Developer collaborates with Web Architect, Development Lead, Digital Partners, Marketing teams and other Stake Holders to develop technical requirements, code development, deployments, and migrations.
- Analyze requests from the business and provide technical solution for business requirements.
- Develop and implement scalable frameworks, applications, and components for ongoing Web projects.
- Develops or prototypes software modules at various levels of complexity.
- Administration, development, and maintenance of CMS Platform
- Understand existing product and domain elements and refactor and improve the code to keep the product maintainable and adaptable to new requirements.
- Optimize code for speed and scalability.
- Responsible for programming, quality control, security, testing, debugging, and documentation tasks for Advanced Energy web platform.
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys solutions and process flows complying with standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Design and implement CMS data formats and structures.
- Provide site customization using integrated functionality, as well as, using web parts/widgets.
- Evaluate and improve application performance, and high availability features.
- Integration of applications and data into a CMS platform
- Integration of external systems through APIs
- E-commerce implementation and integrations
- Enterprise solution development, integration, and maintenance
- Code/document reviews.
- Support production deployments and validations
- Create technical documentation that explains how the various components of the system work and how to use them.
- Do root cause analysis on bugs to find and fix the cause of a problem in an integrated system.
- Work effectively in a team environment and follow/develop product software development processes and standards.
- Experienced out-of-the-box thinker who focuses on consistent improvement while staying centered on quality and timeliness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with groups at all levels of management
- Adept at working within a heavily matrixed environment. Ability to guide, influence and navigate effectively with different constituencies in achieving goals
- 3+ years of experience as web developer.
- 2+ years of experience as lead web developer.
- Proficiency with headless CMS platforms like Kentico Xperience or similar platform
- 3+ years of Experience with .NET Core MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- 3+ years of Experience in building web-based applications using C#, VisualStudio, ASP.NET 4.0 or higher.
- 3+ years of Experience in Web Services, APIs, JSON, and XML technologies
- Required Experience in Cloud Hosting, Cloud Portal, DevOps, Cloud Storage
- Required Experience in deploying using Web Deploy, GIT, FTP, TFS
- Required Experience in Authentication Technologies: LDAP, CAS
- Comfortable with SQL queries and optimizing performance.
- Experience in creating custom page templates, custom web parts, custom document types, custom workflow schemas & custom modules
- Experience in integrating Web applications and 3rd party commerce platforms.
- Experience implementing and monitoring with web analytics reporting and tracking (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Architectural and Design Patterns
- Knowledge and understanding of backend infrastructure architecture systems that support web hosting (DNS, CDN, WAP, caching layers, load balancers, web servers)
- Google Analytics experience is a plus.
- Strong stakeholder and third-party communication skills
- Kentico certification(s)
- Experience with Vue.js, React, and/or AngularJS frameworks
- Familiar with Azure DevOps and Azure Cloud Services
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Electronic industry experience
Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Master’s of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
As required by multiple state pay transparency laws, Advanced Energy provides a reasonable range of compensation for each job posting. Actual compensation is influenced by an array of factors including, but not limited to, skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. The range of starting pay for this role is $90,000 to $125,000 per year.
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for our employees to attract and retain a talented, highly engaged workforce. Our compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, and discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
In addition to our competitive compensation practices, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the countries in which we operate. In the U.S., we offer a rich benefits package that includes:
- Medical – 4 different health care plan options, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks, 7 holidays and 3 floating holidays
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time off
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave for both Moms and Dads
- Company matched 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Expanded mental health coverage and employee assistance programs
- Other voluntary benefits include pet insurance, identify theft, legal assistance, critical illness, and voluntary accident insurance