Infor is seeking an experienced, career-level technical software implementation consultant to join the Infor Workforce Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for technical development, configuration, and modification of customer solutions for our WFM clients.
- Develop an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of Infor’s WFM application, architecture, database schema, and development tools to properly and creatively use features to meet client needs
- Develop solutions that extend the core Infor’s WFM application to implement and/or configure interfaces, workflows, pay rules, interactions, payroll exports, and reports
- Configure the Infor WFM embedded time clock
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on issues such as performance, scalability, reliability, and security
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a client implementation including Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, System Configuration, Design, Testing, and Support, ensuring compliance with Infor’s methodology
- Collaborate with the Functional Implementation Consultant to design specifications as necessary
- Experience in time and attendance software or related field
- Experience with Java-based technologies (J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Apache Groovy), database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and application servers (Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, IBM WebSphere)
- Understanding of basic database concepts: normalization, constraints, indexes, triggers, and SQL syntax.
- Familiarity with cloud concepts such as AWS products
- Remote with the ability to travel 25-30% of the time
- Familiarity with ETL technologies or tools
- Face-to-face consulting skills
Remote (Canada or USA – Dallas, TX; St. Paul, MN; and Alpharetta, GA)