- Consistent punctuation throughout
- No grammar or spelling errors
Compelling Introductory Information
- A photo or an image other than the default GitHub identicon (A semi-professional to professional photo or an avatar preferred)
- Email or other contact info is listed in profile.
- A descriptive tagline, e.g. “Data analyst working primarily in Python”
- Student has 3-6 pinned repositories with appropriate name.
- The code is organized into an appropriate directory structure.
- Each repository has a descriptive tagline
Code Readability and Standards
- Variables are clear
- There is correct white
- Code is clean
- Each project contains a README file
- Those that do not should be unpinned
- Each project contains a summary
that clearly states the problem you’re
trying to solve
- If appropriate, each project contains screenshots of the data that you’ve collected and explanations as to why you’ve displayed it in this way
- If necessary, each project contains technical details required to run the code
- Each repository should have at least five commits
- Regular activity, including continued activity at least once per week after graduation
- No profanity in commit history
- Meaningful commit messages