This workshop is designed for job seekers to gain insight on how your mind can work for you or against you and remain motivated despite the personal struggle and challenging odds of the job search.
During this workshop we will discuss…
- Tips and tricks to cultivate a “growth” mindset
• Long-lasting strategies to keep yourself motivated and set attainable goals in the job search
• How to harness the power of psychology to improve your mindset, motivation, and decision making in the job search process
- Event platform: Zoom
- Workshop length: 1 Hour
- Audience: Job seekers who experience fear, anxiety, stress, or general concerns surrounding their job search.
- Session format: Interactive workshop with Q&A