Blue Acorn iCi is looking for an experienced Adobe AppBuilder Developer to join our delivery team. The ideal candidate will also have solid experience working with Adobe Experience Manager version 6.0 or higher. Additionally, this person should be comfortable working with large cross-functional teams as well as enterprise-level clients.
- Follow Adobe best practices to implement reusable, and maintainable code.
- Experience using AEM and AEM’s SPA editor capabilities.
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to translate mockups and specifications into functional user interfaces.
- Integrate with server-side APIs and services to handle data communication.
- Experience with API development using GraphQL, Adobe API Mesh.
- Experience with state management, Redux a plus.
- Experience with Headless Development and using AEM’s Content as a Service features.
- Optimize app performance for responsiveness using industry best practices.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and accessibility of the developed applications.
- Write unit and integration tests to maintain code quality and stability.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the SPA development field.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Strong communication skills. Keep stakeholders informed about progress, challenges, and technical decisions with clarity and confidence.
- 1+ years of experience with Adobe AppBuilder and Adobe I/O
- 3-5 years of experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- 3+ years experience building and supporting Single Page Applications using Node, React.
- 5+ years of professional experience with React.
- 3+ years of professional Java experience with a focus on API development with GraphQL
- 3+ years of professional experience with microservices architecture.
- 2+ years of professional experience with headless development and AEM’s content as a service features.