Blue Acorn iCi is looking for an experienced AEM Release Engineer to join our delivery team and assist on enterprise-level projects. This candidate will have in-depth experience working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), and has ideally also worked with AEP and Adobe Commerce. Additionally, we are looking for someone who has worked previously in a client-facing or consulting role.
- Work between AEM, AEP & Commerce (development, business, and client teams)
- Coordinate integration releases between Adobe tools, ensuring reliability & efficiency
- Orchestrate seamless integration release processes between Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Experience Platform (AEP), and Adobe Commerce
- Planning, execution, and monitoring of release activities, guaranteeing the reliability and efficiency of integrated solutions
- Facilitate smooth collaboration between development, testing, and deployment teams among Adobe project/program teams
- Articulate technical solutions and how they can tackle client business problems to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- 3+ years of experience working with AEM version 6.0 or above
- Some experience working with AEP and Adobe Commerce
- Direct consulting and/or client-facing experience
- Expertise in communication & collaboration across development, testing, & deployment teams
- Ability to efficiently multitask, working across multiple client engagements at the same time as well as key internal initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry
- Exposure to the latest AEM Cloud Service is a plus