You’ll be joining an awesome digital agency, with fancy new offices and oodles of projects for big name brands under their belts. You’ll also be supported by a brilliant band of innovative tech folk and a super-creative design crew to help you deliver incredible websites.
We are recruiting a full-time apprentice web developer. The role will entail the development of exciting, lightning quick bespoke websites as part of a small, friendly team. Whilst also updating websites for our roster of existing clients too. We’ve been around for over a decade and specialise in bespoke requirements so there’s a fresh challenge every day, across a multitude of platforms and libraries.
- Located within the West Midlands
- Have achieved at least GCSE Grades 4/C and/or above in both Maths/English.
- Candidate will need to complete both Maths/English BKSB tests as part of their application process and invitation to TDM ‘Applicant Day’ stage, and complete a technical assessment as part of their assessment process.
- Candidates who are open minded enough to consider Level 3/4 apprenticeships with an average starting salary of £12-14k
- If candidates can drive and/or are open minded to travelling up to 45 Minutes one way for job roles.
- An ability and willingness to update their CV as requested, depending on the apprenticeship opportunities they are put forward for.
- Candidates have not completed a first degree in IT/Tech