Only available to residents of the UK
Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience. We will develop your technical, sales and communication skills through a variety of areas based on our model of Education Experience Exposure. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions, products and technologies to our customers.
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of opportunities at Cisco.
While challenging, it will inspire you to become the best version of yourself. You will achieve industry-standard certifications, as part of our perpetual learning approach, and be assessed and mentored through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback and coaching to develop your potential.
- You will be part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a technical presales organisation, that provides software and Solutions Engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales teams.
- You’ll discover, demonstrate and design solutions by engaging with our customers and partners to bring technical solutions to their complex challenges.
- Recent graduate of a technical degree, ideally with an emphasis on networking and computing OR certified from a Technical Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College, or Vocational School.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar or adjacent industry, ideally in technical or presales support, or system engineer role (internship/work-study or apprenticeship applicable).
- Passionate about technical solutions sales and working with customers.
- Excited about turning technical requirements into business value.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certified or currently learning toward CCNA and is set to complete it by the programme start date.
- Real passion for technology, with an emphasis on networking and computing, with an interest in software languages such as Java and Python.
- You are comfortable engaging an audience by explaining complex technology in simple terms.
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems. Fluent in English
- Demonstrate eagerness to establish a long-term Technical Sales career with Cisco.