Title: Dental Product Manager
Pay Rate: $83,520-$146,160
Location: Hybrid in Vancouver, WA
Type: Direct Hire
About Innovative Dental Technologies Inc.
Innovative Dental Technologies is an independent dental product development team, designing products in house and bringing dental professionals’ ideas to life. With a commitment to creating innovative solutions for dental clinics to allow both patient and practitioner to feel empowered, the products ensure every practitioner can provide comfort and efficiency throughout any appointment.
About the Role
The Product Manager will spearhead the growth and expansion of the ReLeaf product as well as launch new dental innovations to market. This position is directly responsible for managing and further developing expertise in innovation, developing plans that will result in increased sales, market share, and/or profitability. Areas of responsibility include new product review and implementation, current product line management, strategy development, international expansion, supplier/distributor/dealer relations, supplier profitability and contribution, promotional activity, pricing, and catalog production.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Ownership of all activities surrounding performance of the company’s innovations, including sales and market share analysis, identifying underperforming business areas, developing plans and programs to drive sales and market share in branded and private brand products.
- Provide strategic guidance on private brand product additions and line extensions.
- Generation of successful launch strategy for several new products, including determining product pricing, forecasting, opening order quantities, and developing promotional plans.
- Oversee product and vendor setup with applicable dealers, executing testing and sampling to dealers including presentations at trade shows, conferences, and dealer offices.
- Creates and uploads video content and descriptions, including development of catalog copy, images, and videos for marketing campaigns.
- Work with current list of dealers to identify marketing and growth opportunities, including negotiation and implementing private label arrangements.
- Identify and negotiate with additional dealers to increase sales and maximize growth.
- Work with company ownership to identify top DSO prospects and generate sales plan to approach.
- Perform review of marketing product classifications and item descriptions to ensure the integrity of product content.
- Work with manufacturer to ensure proper inventory management and planning, including creation of technical file and requirements to obtain EU MDR CE certifications.
- Plan and implement product feedback and client surveys to maximize product performance and functionality.
- Identify potential international markets for expansion of product sales, including sourcing dealers, testing, pricing, and branding.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years of increasing applicable professional experience, dental experience preferred
- 1+ years of management experience
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate with Senior Leadership
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Must be able to make decisions independently utilizing problem solving skills
- Understand and act on financial information that contributes to business profitability
- Ability to plan and manage successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline and budget, assign tasks and areas of responsibility
- Organizational planning and skills
- Good negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage outsourced relationships
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.