Cognosante is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer with recent experience in Nextjs or similar frameworks. The Full Stack Developer serves as a key member of the software development team within an Agile Release Train. Responsibilities include writing code to address specified requirements within user stories; participation in daily scrum meetings, sprint backlog refinement, demonstrations, and sprint planning; testing code; and suggesting recommendations for improved code sets.
- Develops, deploys, and supports source code for UX and back-end containerized, cloud-based solutions within an Agile delivery team using DevSecOps best practices.
- 10+ years of experience in general software development
- 5 years of experience in full-stack software development for enterprise systems.
- Experience in working CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Tekton), API and integration development, using frameworks and technologies such as Quarkus/Springboot
- Experience working with DevSecOps (building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines)
- Understanding and experience with industry standard testing practices
- Must be a proactive self-starter, effective communicator, and team collaborator focused on accountability and quality results
- Must be able to achieve a moderate (Tier 2) VA position of trust