Cognosante is on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare and national security systems. With our health and security-focused solutions, we help public sector organizations achieve the important task of providing the best possible public services to American Citizens. From Enterprise IT, Data Science, and Security Services, to full-scale Consumer Engagement and Interoperability solutions, we are moving government services forward with transformation and innovation. Learn how we are making a difference in people’s lives today!
This position works with an Information Assurance (IA) Team supporting the US Coast Guard. They conduct a multitude of tasks ensuring network security. They run daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scans. They evaluate the systems and vulnerabilities of the network. They work with the system owners to correct and mitigate issues to ensure Authority To Operate compliance.
- Responds to the IA Team chief for tasks
- Runs scans
- Conducts tests to analyze vulnerabilities
- Develops and tracks POA&Ms
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust and SECRET Clearance
- Must have an IAT II Certification such as Security Plus
- At least 2 years of experience related to IA. This includes scanning, vulnerability and penetration testing and resolving compliance issues.
- An Associates Degree or currently pursuing a Bachelors degree
- Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Federal experience