This contract supports compliance solutions and integration, as well as development and sustainment of analytic services and hosting platforms to sustain analytics, threads, and services to enable the agency and tactical customers’ missions and goals throughout the extended enterprise.
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation.
- Develop system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with polygraph is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. 5 years of SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- No demonstrated experience is required.