Cayuse Technologies launched in 2006 as a US-based alternative to offshore technology delivery centers, providing information technology solutions and subject matter expertise to our clientele. Cayuse focuses on federal markets and missions and is an SBA tribal 8(a) certified company. Cayuse brings significant past performance and excellent CPARS to its clients at an exceptionally competitive price. Cayuse’s 41,000 sq. ft. technology delivery center is fully redundant and prepared to meet the needs of government. Our clients include DHS, DHA, DoS, USMC, US Army, HHS/Indian Health Service, Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, among many more.
The Operations Analyst – Journeyman performs a variety of complex tasks, which include the collection, analysis and reporting of information vital to critical infrastructure, cyber and key resources. These tasks support a 24/7/365 operations environment and include the proper triage and routing of time-sensitive information to the correct person or office. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Core Values of Cayuse.
- Collection and passing of information from one shift to the next, collaboration and sharing of information that is vital to critical infrastructure, cyber and key resources, warning and reporting, and answering requests for information.
- Performing triage on questions, issues, or events involving the nation’s Critical Infrastructures (CI), Cyber and Key Resources.
- Evaluating current information and develop responses to critical information requirements.
- Monitoring a variety of information sources, such as online media sources specific company news feeds, news media channels, weather channels, and particular websites for information relating to CI and Cyber.
- Maintain knowledge of known Cyber threat actors, ransomware, and DDOS attacks.
- Use information received via OS, Official OS, Regional Reporting, Social Media aggregation tool, and other government or non-government agency reports to analyze and write/prepare error-free, clear, and concise reports answering the EEIs, CISA CIRs, PCIRs, and other potential questions leadership may have concerning an incident.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline such as Homeland Security or Business.
- Additional two (2) years of experience with an Associate’s Degree.
- Additional (4) four years of military and/or operations environment experience may be substituted with a high school diploma.
- Specialized 24×7 operations center experience focusing on cyber, emergency management, communications, or critical infrastructure.
- Must have knowledge and experience in at least two of the following: open-source monitoring and alerting, intelligence or professional report writing, all source analytical research of databases and systems to include classified.
- Experience/expertise in one or more critical infrastructure sectors (as defined by HSPD-7 and the NIPP) and/or emergency management.
- Ability and experience with Special Handling Caveats and use of Traffic Light Protocol (TLP) for cyber incidents.
- Must have between three (3) and five (5) years of related experience with at least one (1) year of specialized operations center experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and ability to obtain and maintain DHS Fitness.
- Must be able to pass a background check. May require additional background checks as required by projects and/or clients at any time during employment.
- Minimum Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization.
- Shall have the requisite skills, expertise, and experience to perform the requirements of each task. Must be extremely detail-oriented and well organized.
- Must have proficient skills using Microsoft and Google Suite Products (Word, Excel, Power Point) and be able to learn new software as the situation dictates.
- Demonstrated ability to provide necessary attention to solve different level problems with some supervision.
- Broad expertise in research, analysis, and writing skills and be able to perform triage on questions, issues, or events involving the nation’s Critical Infrastructures, Cyber and Key Resources.
- Familiarity and understanding of known cyber threat actors and ransomware variants.
- Ability to use Mission Operating Environment (MOE) system, Remedy, and Service Now.
- Ability and experience to respond during high-tempo mission critical/crisis operations quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work 24/7 rotating shifts with 8-hour shifts varying.