Location: Lawrenceville, GA
As a member of the ERP Oracle Team, in the role of an Oracle Fusion Cloud Integration developer, your primary responsibility will be to act as a strategic liaison between the business and the implementation process. This includes takes such as configuring, designing solutions and providing support. Your focus will be on the design, development and maintenance of oracle fusion cloud ERP integrations, data conversions and reports with strong emphasis on integration development.
- Overseeing and providing support for Oracle Cloud Integration (OCI) implementation and integration of multiple business applications.
- Developing Oracle Cloud Integration (OCI) integrations for Oracle Fusion Cloud implementations.
- Serving as the subject matter expert (SME) for resolving technical issues.
- Collaborating with the technical and functional teams to define integration business rules and mapping for Oracle Fusion Cloud applications.
- Ensuring effective design, build, deployment, documentation and maintenance of interfaces within the Oracle Fusion Cloud platform.
- Analyzing, designing, coding, debugging, testing and modifying software or enhancements, taking into consideration existing software capabilities.
- Working closely with the ERP functional and technical teams throughout the Oracle implementation and phased go-lives.
- Participating in the strategic design, construction and implementation of solutions in the Oracle Fusion Cloud environment, collaborating with partners across the enterprise.
- Creating comprehensive documentation, including business process documents, process flows, policies and procedures, strategies, etc., and demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
- Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) or Oracle SOA Suite is a plus.
- Hands on experience in Oracle Fusion Cloud with a deep understanding of it’s ERP system, modules and architecture.
- Expertise in integration development, successfully implementing seamless integrations between Oracle Fusion Cloud and other systems.
- Skills in data conversion and migration, including executing data conversions from legacy systems to oracle fusion cloud ERP.
- Strong capabilities in reporting and analytics, designing insightful reports and interactive dashboards using tools like Oracle BI Publisher, OTBI or other integrated reporting tools.
- Security Message:
- This job requires a public safety background check to include criminal histories and fingerprinting.