Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC
We’re a high performing team responsible for building and maintaining processes, software applications, and management tools that create an efficient and effective operations environment for the entire sales organization.
Looking for an expert at building reports, developing processes, and leveraging sales enablement technologies to drive consistent sales success. You enjoy working with sales teams and sales leadership to drive more efficient go-to-market strategies.
- Identify, develop, and implement scalable process and automation improvements that make revenue-generating teams more efficient and effective.
- Work directly with the sales teams to ensure processes are utilized consistently throughout the sales department.
- Create role-specific Salesforce reports and dashboards used by team managers and individual contributors to monitor performance, identify process deficiencies, manage pipelines, and prioritize revenue-generating activities.
- Administer Salesforce and other sales enablement infrastructure such as SalesLoft, Gong, ChiliPiper, ZoomInfo, and Cirrus Insights. Ensure all apps are integrated and data and insights are centralized in Salesforce.
- Define, document, and manage all sales processes and automation for an integrated, account-based sales and marketing program.
- Analyze sales data from Salesforce and other sources to identify opportunities for improvement in sales processes, tools, and metrics.
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations and 1+ years of experience in a sales role.
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, including standard and custom objects, page layouts, and reporting/dashboarding.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with sales methodologies and best practices.
- Experience with Gong, Marketo, ChiliPiper, SalesLoft, G Suite, and other sales enablement and database management technologies is a plus.