Location: Chapel Hill, NC
To the Woods Salon is a women/LGBTQ-owned, eco-conscious small business located in the heart of Chapel Hill/Carrboro, NC. We possess an unconditional passion for helping clients look
and feel their best. In short: we’re good people doing great hair on really amazing humans.
To the Woods is looking for a social media manager/content creator to join our dynamic, high-energy team. Our social media coordinator/content creator will be responsible for creating
and implementing social media campaigns to maximize engagement amongst the community.
This is a part-time position. Hours and compensation will vary depending on need.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase awareness and engagement.
- Create engaging content (including photos, reels, and videos) for social media platforms such as Instagram & TikTok that highlight our stylists individually, products we carry, techniques we use, the salon as a whole, etc.
- Monitor and respond to client inquiries and feedback on social media platforms.
- Collaborate with our stylists to develop and implement appropriate campaigns across social media platforms.
- Ensure posts are current, trendy and in-line with our business branding and aesthetic.
- Excellent attention to detail, editing and writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and algorithms.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience within the beauty or fashion industry is preferred, but not required.