One Senior Place is a one-stop resource office and shopping center for all types of senior products and services. Completely unique, One Senior Place provides information, counseling, referrals, educational events and direct access to independent senior-focused businesses– all under one roof. They are looking to hire a social-media marketing intern near their central Florida location to help build brand awareness and engage from their target market/clients.
- Digital marketing – assist with mass emailing (newsletters, flyers); website – maintenance and updates; social media
- Event planning, marketing and support
- Excellent computer Skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Experience with basic website maintenance in WordPress, MailChimp, SEO marketing and Facebook
Potential Interview Questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about One Senior Place?
- Tell me about your experience with social media and marketing.
- What are your career goals?
- Why do you want this particular internship?
- Why should we hire you?