HumanTouch is seeking a Technical Writer to join our team in supporting a Federal client.
- Write a variety of technical documents; design specifications, diagrams, manuals (system and end users) white papers, flow charts, reports, and/or manuals
- Consume raw technical details provided by the various SMEs and construct appropriate documentation to the detail and level required by the document consumers
- Coordinate the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Ensure content is of high quality and conforms with standards for technical accuracy, grammar, punctuation, readability, and document formatting.
- Experience working with developers, testers, analysts, and other subject matter experts (SME) to create, assimilate, develop, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner for the application documentation support activities
- Minimum Three (3) years of relevant working experience
- Current IRS Badge
- This position may require on-site work at a client location in Washington, D.C.