Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance.
This contract supports compliance solutions and integration, as well as development and sustainment of analytic services and hosting platforms to sustain analytics, threads, and services to enable the agency and tactical customers’ missions and goals throughout the extended enterprise.
- Prepare, review, revision, and maintain technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Write and edit technical documentation for all of the project’s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation.
- Create code documentation for software; produce implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provide field, data definition, and data flow documentation and format technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with polygraph is required.
- Knowledge of processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Experience with the following duties:
– Writing technical copies of various types of documents
– Preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals, and technical publications
– Preparing reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
– Working with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
– Coordinating layout and design of documents
– Producing defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems
– Interpreting engineering and maintenance drawings and operational procedures
– Researching highly technical subject matter, organizing information from multiple sources, and expressing technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide