Location: West Coast Canada Only – Remote
The TELUS DLR West Team is looking to welcome a Data Analyst to maximize and drive sales results, manage key data reporting to support management decision making and be a part of our team’s overall success.
What you’ll do:
You’ll work closely with your Senior Performance Analyst and the western team members to develop, assess, and adjust, western-specific strategies to drive sales, productivity, and culture.
What you bring to the table:
- An analytical approach: data and insights will inform your strategies , not as handcuffs to your creativity, but as a jumping off point for your ingenuity.
- Agility to pivot: while often planning farther out, there will be times when you’ll have to work quickly on urgent response or remediation efforts. You will need to be able to discern what requires immediate action, triaging and sidelining less urgent priorities, and put effective solutions together in short-order
- A curious mind: when we’re working a problem, we ask unconventional questions and try-on new perspectives to find the opportunities and solutions hiding under the problem
- An entrepreneurial spirit: part of this job is making educated bets, trying new solutions, and applying those lessons to your next round of (more) educated bets
Who you’ll do it with:
- You’ll be directly supported by your division’s Senior Performance Analyst (SPA), with frequent one-on-one coaching, discussion, and planning touchpoints
- You’ll work closely with your divisional SPA, Director, and Regional Managers, frequently attending national and divisional sales huddles
- You’ll work directly with Dealer Performance Managers (DPMs) and Channel Marketing Reps (CMRs) supporting respective area initiatives and strategy
- You’ll work in partnership with the other divisional performance analysts, sharing best practices and lessons learned
Anywhere in Alberta or British Columbia ONLY
This is a 12-month contract position